Areas that allow “Donor Choice” or “Donor Directed” giving:
United Way of Greater Milwaukee, United Way of Greater Eau Claire, United Way of the Greater Fox Cities, and the United Way of Brown, Dane and Kenosha Counties
NOTE: For United Way of Greater Milwaukee only: a total gift or part of a total gift designated to an Unaffiliated Agency must be greater than $49. All gifts or portions of designated gifts that are less than $49 will be retained in the United Way general fund.
Tips for Donor Directed Giving:
• Go to the United Way website you were given to sign up for your United Way gift.
• Our EIN number is 39-1548867, address 5317 N. 118th Ct. Milwaukee, WI 53225
• For online giving: (Sites may differ. The following instructions will direct you through an on-line designated donation through the United Way of Greater Milwaukee.) After you’ve chosen your donation amount and start of billing date, go to the bottom of that page and choose: “I would like my contributions invested in one or more United Way or a specific health and human service agency.” A new page will appear once you’ve “Continued” and go to the bottom of that page. You can’t use the “Locate Agency” function. Use the “Write-In Agencies” and enter the required information listed above. Wisconsin Right to Life Education Fund will now appear at the top of the agency list and you can choose to designate a percentage or a specific dollar amount to us and/or the other agencies listed.
• Be sure to complete the Name release/acknowledgment portion. If you allow United Way to release your name to us, you will continue to receive all the benefits of partnership, including our LifeVoice publication.
Tips for Donor Choice giving:
• Ask your United Way volunteer for a Donor Choice form.
• Check the “Donor Choice” option.
• Complete this form with the following: Wisconsin Right to Life Education Fund, 5317 N. 118th Ct. Milwaukee, WI 53225.
• Our United Way of Greater Milwaukee Org. # is 86025.
• Our EIN # is 39-1548867
• Be sure to complete the Name release/acknowledgment portion of the form. If you allow United Way to release your name to us, you will continue to receive all the benefits of partnership, including our LifeVoice publication.